2013年5月30日 星期四

First Impression of CCU

        Silently lying in southern Taiwan is Chaiyi, kindly demonstrating its beauty-inviting landscape-to such a short-sighted person like me. A wide wisdom has held that stretching arms of lush meadow, a gentle touch of refreshing breeze, and a warm hug of scorching-hot weather all define Chaiyi .However, it is a pity that a starry night at here is seldom appreciated by newcomers. As the crescent moon blows her horn, all I can perceive is thousands of silver eyes twinkling above,whispering that a human to the cosmos is what a dust to a mammoth.For my part,  this touching view is unparalleled to anywhere else.

         Nonetheless, there is no place like heaven on earth; a bucolic town with lack of convenient public transportation as well as stores frequently bothers me a lot .These problems never pop out without making me ponder if I had chosen an extremely various place like Taipei after high school, what  would it be ? I might lead a bustling life just like a hundred and five in that metropolis, enjoy the city in all directions as well as numerous stores, and obtain latest information promptly.Yet growing bumptious and snobbish or hitting the top with countless advantages at there is hard to say for I believe the maxim "Attitude is everything."

沒有留言:

張貼留言